I have to vent a little being that I had a rod and reel set up confiscated by the San Bernardino Sheriff Dept. Now I am fully aware that there are certain places that you are not supposed to fish..( Then they should not have fish there then is my opinion) And I know the risks for fishing them. at least I thought I did. Well yesterday a buddy and I are fishing at a local park where a little lake there holds a nice population of bass to 5 pounds. So we are there maybe 10 minutes ,we usually fish there for a half hour. Well most of the people that are there day in and day out are really nice people. just walking and enjoying the park. Many time they strike up conversations with me while Im fishing. Well this time I notice three old ladies watching us fishing, and one of them is on her cell. About 5 minutes later we see the sheriff pull up and the old lady walks to him points us out(we had hidden our rods near by at this time.) and the sheriff procedes to walk straight to our rods and walks away with them. does not say a word to us nothing. But its clear he knew they were ours. I ask you honestly why do people waste the polices time by calling them on people fishing??? who are we hurting? we don't keep any fish its bullsh&t if you ask me. One thing we did notice a little too late was the fact that the ladies were feeding the ducks,(which is also prohibbited there as well.) so everyday now I will return to the spot and wait for those ladies to feed the ducks and I will call the cops on them. !!!!!~