Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's got the latest at DVL???

Default Who's got the latest at DVL???

Headed out there Friday..............what's happening? Haven't read too many posts other than people yelling at eachother. What's shaking out there guys that are there everyday?

To AP- Spend a little time at Last Chance B&T in Hemet. Those people are totally dialed in right now at DVL. Every employee there will give you the latest and greatest news about any species that you are looking for. Matt is probably your best bet, as he fishes DVL almost every day. Good luck.
    Barry A. Ogawa

Come by Anglers Marine in either Santee or Anaheim. All the leaders and top finishers in ALL the Tournament trails that fish DVL shop here. We will give you the winning info. Rick G.

Yeah I appreciate it guys.......I've been to Last Chance and talked with Matt and Josh already. I've been to Ablers Marine 1 time a few years ago and that was it. It's a little too far away from me. I'm pretty much dialed in at DVL, I was just trying to have a friendly post instead of fighting like all the others I read. I'll post a good report Friday night with some monsters when I get back.

i guess in this economy you have to fight for your business. at last chance we pride ourselves in giving the best info possible. we tend to give our best bites out to the public in hopes of sparking something in someone who hasnt experienced what we have. thanks barry for recognizing that. who cares where you shop. shop here, there, or wherever. everybody sells the same stuff, everyone is fishing the same spots and everyone is fishing the same way. its diamond valley haha.

run the bank and you will catch fish right now. plenty of beds, plenty of cruisers and plenty of fish. deep for few; shallow for many.

Great info guys! By the way, AbsolutePig, you are not yet dialed in at DVL. Pfffft! Maybe after tomorrow, but not yet.

I agree that the boyz at Last Chance are amazing! Super helpful and friendly....the perfect combination for a successful business.

Default dvl thursday

I fished today from 1000 to 2:00 . I only saw one bed , but caught both fish on it. I got 4 more fish all on senko's,one was 7lbs. Conditions were very nice,but it is getting busy .

Other then Greenies spawning at the lakes...this is happening-
    a cool shot fw'd from a friend..
    [img]http://fishinghotpage.com/images/tmp/irv234x60.gif[/img]

now THATS a sick shot!!! did he get the fish? looks like the fish knocked his plug outta the water. rad dude!!!!

That's a bada$$ picture!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast