Stradic 1000 MgF, w/ Box, & Extra Spool

$90

This used to be my drop shot reel until I upgraded. Sad to see her go. Used, but taken care of, and just got serviced by Shimano. Comes with extra spool, and box. It's gonna be hard to see her go.

Fenwick HMX T 76X H-T

$30

7'6" Heavy, Medium Fast Action. Rod reads lures from 3/8 - 2 ounces, and line from 12-30#. Telescopic flipping stick. Used about a dozen times, realized flipping hurts my shoulders. Great condition. My shoulders? Not so much.

Daiwa Heartland-X HL-X 661 MRB-G

$30

6'6"Medium, Medium Action. Rod reads lures from 3/8 - 1.5 ounces, and line from 10-25# Glass Blank Cranking Special. Crankbaits ended up getting stuck in trees and stuff, so I no longer crankbait fish.

Californian Calico Special CS80XH AR

$90

8'0" Extra Heavy, Fast action, Line from 15 to 40#. AFTCO roller guides, Used three times, turns out I get sea sick. Excellent Condition.

Californian Calico Special CS80XH

$90

8'0" Extra Heavy, Fast action, Line from 15 to 40#. Used three times, spent most of it's life on the rail while I puked in the galley. Excellent Condition.

Shimano Bantam Chronarch 100A

$100 About 10 years old, but used sparingly through that decade, Excellent condition, for such a classic. Mechanically 9.5, Looks 7.5, with minor scratches. Not more to be said about this reel, just making room for something more me.

PM or respond for more information and/or pics. Thanks for looking.