Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Reaction bite?

Default Reaction bite?

I live pretty far away from DVL about an 1 hour and 1/2 out and I was wonder if anyone can tell me how the reaction bite is going out there?

Thanks

Such a good fishery I'm sure you can get them on some sort of reaction.
    Let folks know what type of reactions you're trying to fish.

If it's a swimbait I'm pretty sure you can get some follows or a bite or two about now with a bit of logic and good luck.
    Been a week or two since a stock and fish might be looking for more trout about now.

Get the right crankbait and I'm sure you'll get bit.

etc

One thing about the reaction bite is YOU gotta make it happen, even if it's on.
    Get out there and give it a shot! Enough tinkering and you'll probably find a reaction they'll hit.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-16-2011 at 07:49 AM.

If your fishing for stripers GET a lure that resembles a baby LMB , Since theres no more stocking of trout then the stripers will prey on the coming LMB fry .

Thnks for the info guys!!!! I am only going for LMB....C&R ONLY!! if you guys wonder lol!

Let's be honest DVL is not hard to fish if you want to catch a LMB regardless of size. Personally I believe that if you have a boat, have full control of it, and you throw a lipless crank all day you will never meet the "Skunk".

Still trout in there right now! ;)