Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fishing from shore

Default Fishing from shore

Cought seven bass and one trout.... Conditions were a little cold so it messed up the bite. Got the BBZ1 Jr. and hope to catch fish on it soon. Gunna be there hopefully everyday this week. ask questions if need be.

Congrats on the slay from shore!! I am jealous of you DVL guys!!

But I gotta ask for purely selfish reasons...

You don't happen to be un-educated and live in a trailer park do you? Or have a chip on your shoulder built from the jealousy of all the fancy boats on the water?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

You don't happen to be un-educated and live in a trailer park do you? Or have a chip on your shoulder built from the jealousy of all the fancy boats on the water?
    I am glad I'm not alone on this one. I almost blasted the dude also but thought I didn't want to screw up a positive thread, should have pulled the trigger glad you did!

Diamnondvalleydaily, hope you get one on the BBZ Jr. I'm still waiting to hookup on the one I purchased, seems to swim well and looks purty and all in the water, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

i was gonna ask that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I am glad I'm not alone on this one. I almost blasted the dude also but thought I didn't want to screw up a positive thread, should have pulled the trigger glad you did!
    I almost did to, but then i considered the fact that i didnt want to start trouble on such a good thread so i brot my tone down
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

good catch DVD. wish I could fish as much as you do, I'm jealous.

to the others who have hijacked this thread, I dont understand why your voicing your opinion on the matter here, diamonddaily wasnt the one who made such comment, PM the guy if you dont want to "ruin" a good thread but lets not hijack this one any longer. I feel the exact same way you guys do about that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by viperman100 View Post
    good catch DVD. wish I could fish as much as you do, I'm jealous.

to the others who have hijacked this thread, I dont understand why your voicing your opinion on the matter here, diamonddaily wasnt the one who made such comment, PM the guy if you dont want to "ruin" a good thread but lets not hijack this one any longer. I feel the exact same way you guys do about that comment.
    sorry wasnt trying to hijack his thread. i thot i was the only who felt that way about what he said. Sounds like you had a nice day DVD. i hope i have good luck like that when i go in a couple of weeks. anyway were the bass lmb or striper
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

honestly think swimbait season is near end.
    hand me over your bbz, and i,ll take care of it for you.lol j/k

i dont live in a trailer park, and i dont have a chip on my shoulder but i just want to boost others confidence for fishing from shore...

Way to go from shore bro. Tackle Junkie will tell you fishing from shore there is no easy feat! Your BBZ should be hammered this week with the overcast and wind. Im out there all the time on my boat. Hit me up with a PM if you ever wanna split expenses.