Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: designated smoking area

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    just smoke in the parking lot. most of the time they dont want people smoking by the lake because people leave there buttes behind. so if your looking to smoke while on a boat on the lake or on shore next to the lake dont. chances are you cant. just smoke in the parking lot thats the only place thats close to the lake that i can think of you being able to smoke without not being on lake owner property.
    acutallly i dont think anybody is gunna listen to you, i smoke in and out of the marina and no one has ever said squat.

I normally rent the pontoon at DVL and I have been told by the staff and patrol that smoking is not allowed on the lake. From what I've heard, Castaic Lake is going to implement the same rules and no more 2 strokes at Castaic.

haha doubt that one

smoking is not permitted on the water.

Tell that to the people I see smoking weed everytime I'm out there.......worry about them.

why does anyone care if smokers are smoking hundreds of yards from someone else??? if you see them throwing butts overboard cite them for that, not the act of smoking. what is this nazi germany?????

The trails map even states 'no smoking on trails or in the parking area'

guess that doesn't leave smokers any options

I don't really care if someone smokes as long as I don't have to smell it or see the thrown butts. Here's something for the smokers to think about. I smoked 1-1/2 packs a day for 30 years. When I quit 9 years ago, I saved enough money to buy a $10,000.00 bass boat. I truly enjoy the boat more than I did the smokes.

Default I am alll for the rule.

Nothing worse than some Nervous Nelley fishing by you smoking his brains out. Out for some fresh air and good fishing and some Idiot trying stinking things up. And it sucks seeing cigarette buts floating in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco1 View Post
    And it sucks seeing cigarette buts floating in the water.
    Fish eat those! Topwater style!
    Then people take the fish home and eat them!
    You are what you eat people!
    Don't litter your butts!

Glad I'm a "quitter" for two years now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast