Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: designated smoking area

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco1 View Post
    And it sucks seeing cigarette butts floating in the water.
    Fish eat those! Topwater style!
    Then people take the fish home and eat them!
    You are what you eat people!
    Don't litter your butts!

Glad I'm a "quitter" for two years now!

Couple of days after it opened,i heard if they ever found over 140 cig buts floating in the marina they would close the lake for fishing because it is our source for drinking water. Maybe we need mythbusters so see if its real. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Btbdodgers View Post
    acutallly i dont think anybody is gunna listen to you, i smoke in and out of the marina and no one has ever said squat.
    what do you mean no one is gonna listen to me. he asked a question i gave him the most logical answer. its up to him where he smokes, i just hope its not near me cause i have bad asthma.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Just get an E-Cig for those moments where there is no smoking allowed. I smoke when I fish on occasion but I make sure my butts end up in the trash and if I find a few that are not mine I pick them up and dispose of them correctly. The more people become irresponsible the more the governments will tell us what we can and cannot do....Im just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    The more people become irresponsible the more the governments will tell us what we can and cannot do....Im just saying.
    Very good way to put it.

Unfortunately, the minority always seems to suffer for the irresponsibility of the majority.

Default Cigars

What about cigars

Default I say smoke it up

Just means we will have less dudes on the lake once all the smokers are bed ridden.

BASSDUDE
    Last edited by BASSDUDE; 05-20-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123