Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVL Shore Fishing 5/17/11 (Pics)

the good old days???

Quote Originally Posted by OG MUDBONE View Post
    Thanks guys and Big Country thanks for clearing that up for me. I knew it had something to do with the MWD I just wasn't exactly sure why they continue to fill the lake when it's already almost full. The water level is definitely the highest I've ever seen it. Not saying that that's a bad thing :) definitely don't wanna go back to the days where you couldn't even launch your own boat and when you had to hike a mile down and back up the launch ramp -__-

Awesome slay at DVL from shore! That's how we do it as shore anglers, haha. Texas rigging works really good there when the drop shot is not working. Sometimes the Bass just want a different action on the plastics.

Bent Rods For Life,
    Rapala17

Gooseango, that's so depressing! Lol. Hopefully we'll never have to see that again. Hiking up that ramp in 100+ degree heat was fun fun fun.

Rapala17, hell yeah gotta represent for the shore anglers haha. Yeah most of the time I t-rig because I get tired of getting hung up on the dshot. But you are very right they both will get bit well in the right situations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12