Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Boat questions

Default Boat questions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pro-Team-175-TXW_img6426_300.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	30642

I need some feedback, looking at buying the new 2011 tracker pro team 175, plan on fishing dvl, perris and maybe some other local areas, need some feedback on this boat, it will be my first bass boat.

appreciate all info, thanks everyone

Jeff Reed

I bought a pro team 175 two months ago. This was also my first boat ever. Luckily I have a friend who used to own a Pro Team 190 (until his wife lost her job and the bank took the boat back!). We have fished Perris many times and Vail Lake. I love the boat but there are many things I didn't know about boating. Do you have any friends who can help you out?

My friend also loves the boat and says they are very similar. Only difference is $4000, one extra feet long and a top speed of 40+mph vs. 33+mph.

There is plenty of room to put tackle. Stays pretty dry. The trolling motor is strronger than the old pro team190. The trailer has side rails which makes it easier to load. We will upgrade the Fishfinder with my friends color-gps unit from Lowrance.

Let me know if you need help and we can meet you at Perris on a Saturday since we are always there.

Laters.,.. Khanh Pham Khanhqpham@hotmail.com
    Last edited by khanhqpham; 05-20-2011 at 08:14 AM.

I have a tracker deep v super guide great boat, im getting a Targa 18 WT becouse of getting wet in ruff water.
    Get the four stroke, i went on vacation for a week and used about 6 gal of gas this is 40 HP. good luck

I purchased the Tracker 175 in 2007 and absolutely love it! I bought it just to fish DVL and I have zero regrets its easy to tow and store. Just upgrade the electronics and your good to go, seriously does the job at diamond!!

I agree......the boat is great. We already talked and the electronic could be a higher quality. Enjoy!

no problem there man. i started fishing out of a '84 16' aluminum lowe with nothing but a circle graph. the smaller boats teach you control and really teaches you how to break the water column down. my best recommendation is to buy the largest boat you can afford because you'll always wish you had something larger. electronics are a must and i cant say enough about the lowrance HD series. slap a hds5 or something on the console and snag an older x-135 for the bow and you're golden. the front graph for the most part is turned off. use a high quality graph for the back to find spots and way point.