Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quaggas in Diamond Valley

Default Quaggas are already in Diamond Valley-According to George Kramer

I am surprised no one has posted anything about George Kramer's contention that there are already quaggas in DVL. I saw it on another web site.
    http://kramergonefishing.com/2011/05...-so-then-what/
    Last edited by Fishbreath; 05-23-2011 at 06:59 PM.

I don't really think it can be considered a coverup if everyone knows about it except for him, I think he is just a tad late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaster View Post
    I don't really think it can be considered a coverup if everyone knows about it except for him, I think he is just a tad late to the party.
    It seems to me that he believes that the cover up comes into play because MWD will not acknowledge the quagga presence publicly. If they did, then there would no longer be an excuse to demand that your boat be as dry as "a couple of hundred pounds of moon rocks." How many people have had their day ruined because they were turned away because of some moisture found during an inspection?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbreath View Post
    It seems to me that he believes that the cover up comes into play because MWD will not acknowledge the quagga presence publicly. If they did, then there would no longer be an excuse to demand that your boat be as dry as "a couple of hundred pounds of moon rocks." How many people have had their day ruined because they were turned away because of some moisture found during an inspection?
    Not I....you know why? It's quite simple. Don't go to the lake with a wet boat. Wipe it down. Quite easy.

Because this attitude of "all dry or go home" is a waste. They have the mussels in the system already. Its raining and your boat is not tagged go home. Some of us fish more than one lake. Why isn't a Perris or Silverwood tag good at DVL they have all the same people inspecting boats. (uneducated minimum wage work staff) It is the same lame excuse they use so they can open the lake late and close it early. They don't want anglers running over Kangaroo rats in the dark. What a joke.

The inspection itself has never been a problem for me, especially as long as it would prevent the costs associated with quaggas. What has been a problem for me is my water bill. If MWD is paying someone to perform what now appear to be needless inspections, then that impacts my wallet. Needless inspections could also be seen as unnecessary harassment of those trying to trying to enjoy the recreational value of the "Jewel."

You'd think the simple fact that the lake was getting filled with water from the Colorado forever would mean that Quaggas are already in the lake.

Apparently it's rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You'd think the simple fact that the lake was getting filled with water from the Colorado forever would mean that Quaggas are already in the lake.

Apparently it's rocket science.
    Exactly, this whole inspection thing was so they can one day turn around and blame the fisherman and eventually higher entrance fees or close the lake to fishing all together. They were bound to get in there anyways so the inspections were just a fake.

it was all a ploy, just to get rid of fishing or make money or both
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

These conspiracy theories have me busting up. If they turn you away it means that no entrance fee for them and less money? LOL!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast