Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 68 special huddleston deluxe!

Its not on there because they have been sold! because about month ago when I was trying to get one it ended up selling for 65 dollars...I even emailed a guy on eBay and offered him 45 dollars and he laughed at me and said the min he sells them is at $50...and like I said I am just trying to pass on a good bait...I'm willing to lower the price to a reasonable price as long as thts what going to make you happy
    Last edited by 6two6fishing; 05-27-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6two6fishing View Post
    Its not on there because they have been sold! because about month ago when I was trying to get one it ended up selling for 65 dollars...I even emailed a guy on eBay and offered him 45 dollars and he laughed at me and said the min he sells them is at $50...and like I said I am just trying to pass on a good bait...I'm willing to lower the price to a reasonable price as long as thts what going to make you happy
    That was a month ago, and (here's DS's free market) prices change in that time. Supply increased (ie more baits released), demand didn't increase as much, and thus prices come down. $50-$65 may have been fair then, $30 is fair now. I am generally a very nice guy who like to help people out, but when a dude who only has 19 posts in two years tries to sell something at a huge mark up I'll let my fellow FNNrs know what's going on. Say what you want about your intentions, and I'll say what I want about how I read them.

Also, funny how you changed it from telling me to STFU to your current comment... you really are just a nice guy who wants to help out other swimbaiters.

Quote Originally Posted by 6two6fishing View Post
    Its not on there because they have been sold! because about month ago when I was trying to get one it ended up selling for 65 dollars...I even emailed a guy on eBay and offered him 45 dollars and he laughed at me and said the min he sells them is at $50...and like I said I am just trying to pass on a good bait...I'm willing to lower the price to a reasonable price as long as thts what going to make you shut the f*** up...
    Last edited by bsp; 05-27-2011 at 07:13 PM.

I feel you came at me disrespectful you could have pmd me and I changed it because I didn't want to be rude or disrespectful as you were to me bro...I'm jus a fisherman trying to pass on a bait like I said I will change the price to Whtevr is fair I don't need the money bro I have a good paying job...and the reason I don't post much is because I'm always fishing and not at home staring at the fishingnetwork...

Oh and another reason I only have a couple post in the past 2 years is because I was in the deployed in Iraq I was in the Marine Corps. and just recently got out. So while u were here posting stuff on the net and fishing I was overseas fighting for out freedom bro. That's all I'm going to reply I'm down bro...tight lines

As for you being a Marine, thanks for your service to our country, and glad you're home safe.

As for everything else, you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Only thing to get straight is that I'm not your bro.

Bump price reduced!!!...pm me pick up only $30 dollar for a 68 special huddle!

Market Value paid...... So much wasted time arguing.

Well I see them going for $19.99..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12