Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Going out tomorrow....open seat

Default Going out tomorrow....open seat

Anybody else headed to DVL tomorrow? I have an open seat on my boat.

Wow,

Someone is going to take you up on that offer.......I'm going out too but I have a buddy that's going with me.......good luck....I expect to have another raw thumb tomorrow.......

Quote Originally Posted by FrazeIb1 View Post
    Wow,

Someone is going to take you up on that offer.......I'm going out too but I have a buddy that's going with me.......good luck....I expect to have another raw thumb tomorrow.......
    We'll see. Do you only fish for LMB? I see your reports quite often and am impressed. Ever fish for striper?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    We'll see. Do you only fish for LMB? I see your reports quite often and am impressed. Ever fish for striper?
    Well, there aren't any striper tourney's.....not yet anyway......I am fishing in the bass tourneys and I just want to concentrate on the LMB's right now. I have caught several DD Stripers fishing for LMB and they are nice fighters.......I have targeted the stripers and they are fun.....all species of fish are fun to catch but I'm mostly a LMB fisherman............

Quote Originally Posted by FrazeIb1 View Post
    Well, there aren't any striper tourney's.....not yet anyway......I am fishing in the bass tourneys and I just want to concentrate on the LMB's right now. I have caught several DD Stripers fishing for LMB and they are nice fighters.......I have targeted the stripers and they are fun.....all species of fish are fun to catch but I'm mostly a LMB fisherman............
    Right on. Hope to see you out there bro. I'll be in a Nissan Titan and a blue 1980's retro Belmont open bow ski boat

I wanna go!! But im broke :-( lol story of my life