Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Striper King Classic 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    LMAO....There's umbrella fish in that lake? Now I think I'll go after those!!.....Kill em ALL!

Since when is trolling not fishin?
    LOL umbrella fish!!!

i sure hope a lot of people on the fence will pony up for the tournament. i'll be helping any way i can and will hope to see a lot of you out there. just remember guys, keep this all legit and there will be more events to come in the future if all goes well.

as stated, there wil be a livewell/cooler/boat check the morning of the tournament.

good luck guys.

To Matt- Thanks for clarifying some of the security issues for us. We definitely want to make sure that everyone has a legitimate chance of winning that $1000.00 1st place prize money. The Striper King Classic is for the average angler, not necessarily for the pros/guides. Look forward to seeing everybody on the water or shoreline. Best of luck to all!
    Last edited by striperkingclassic1; 07-27-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Default Game warden has skc listed as "high priority"

Department of Fish & Game has alerted local Game Wardens regarding the SKC. They have listed this tournament as a "HIGH PRIORITY" event. They will be monitoring anglers on the shore and from unmarked patrol boats. Any type of cheating will result in automatic DQ. This is a private event with a "no tolerance" policy.

All boats will be DOUBLE CHECKED UPON ENTRY. You'll have the normal DVL check and SKC boat inspection. All boats livewells, coolers and suspicious areas will be checked. Failure to allow inspector teams to check your boat will result in DQ. There will be SKC (on the water) inspectors checking anglers, alongside Game Wardens.

Let's keep this a fantastic striper tournament. Everybody should have an equal chance to win some money. Best of luck to all.

Default Cash Prize Announcements

Just a reminder of the CASH PRIZES for you:

1st Place: $1000.00 Last Chance Bait & Tackle- Hemet
    2nd Place: $500.00 Bass Pro Shops- Rancho Cucamonga
    3rd Place: $400.00 Buffalo Wild Wings- Murrieta store
    4th Place: $300.00 Berkley Fishing
    5th Place: $200.00 Ex-Cel Lures

Cash prize money above are based on 200 entrants. All sponsor want to pay out in full. It's up to the anglers to participate in the tournament. Let's get as many anglers to fish the tournament so we can pay out 100%! That's our goal, we need your support.

Get your tickets today and win some CASH!
    Last edited by striperkingclassic1; 08-05-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Default Event day ticket price

If you buy your tickets the day of the event, August 27th, your ticket price will be $50.00. Buy your tickets in advance at Last Chance B&T in Hemet or the DV Marina store. YOU WILL SAVE $10.00 PER TICKET!. Discount applies for Adult ticket only. Save yourself some money. For advanced ticket information, contact:
    Last Chance B&T (951) 658.7410
    Diamond Valley Marina (951) 926.7201

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    The striper fishing is great in the heat of the summer,im glad ive got a bimini,,,,,,,,,,hey t/j maybe i'll get lucky and win a guide trip,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I want to win a guide trip with YOU BoB !

: )

Looks like this promises to be a great Event, I wish luck to all the participants !

Gary

Default Dumbell Man Fitness Equipment sponsors charity family

Michael Garvey, President of the Dumbell Man Fitness Equipment, is sponsoring an entire family from Valley-Wide Recreation & Parks and the Police Activities League, for the Striper King Classic. He's sponsoring a less fortunate family so that they may have a great day of fishing and fun. Now, that's the spirit. Thanks Dumbell Man Fitness Equipment! For more information, check out dumbellman.com.

Note: Any other individual/business wanting to sponsor someone, please PM me. Thanks for your kindness.
    Last edited by striperkingclassic1; 08-09-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast