Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Look what this bass coughed up...

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Generally most people who accuse people of being gay are extremely homosexual themselves.
    The "I know you are but what am I" argument just shows me what im up against. LOL!!!

I bet you and your secret friend are some real bernasconi butt buddies.
    What are you talking about? Your like a crazy girlfriend that checks your cell phone after an argument.

I do apologise, I did think you were a female because;

1. Your screen name (lol)
    2. i always confuse keyboard warrior and b itch

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Got proof? I'm callin bullshit, because you seem abnormally proud of that 1-lb bass in your avatar.
    I sure do, but since you cannot see the 2 special things about my avatar bass than I will not waste my time showing you.

I'll tell you what. You tell me just 1 special thing about my avatar bass and I will post a pic of my PB. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepnkal View Post
    I sure do, but since you cannot see the 2 special things about my avatar bass than I will not waste my time showing you.

I'll tell you what. You tell me just 1 special thing about my avatar bass and I will post a pic of my PB. Deal?
    Well I cant see it very clearly, but it does resemble a spotted bass, now that you mention it.

I no longer think you actually harmed a baby duckling. I think you're a pathetic troll that WANTED people to act up. If that's the case, I think It's wise to cut you off here and stop feeding you.

Smokehound,

You shook the hook!

Good job.

you guys didn't catch the dry humor in the original post? C'mon man, he's messing with you! Loosen up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123