Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: important.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default important.

the only reason this post has been posted in the "DVL" forum is because i feel that a broad range of our customer base visits this forum in specific.

ive recently got "word", true or not, that fisherman are looking at me in a different light. customer service and service to be specific. ive been working in the fishing industry my whole life and take pride in everything related to fishing. the last thing i would like to happen is for fisherman to think of me different and lose your support or confidence in all things related. as always, customers come first and my "bite" comes second.

through public forum i feel this is a way for you to voice your opinions or concerns without having to make yourselves "known" or avoid confrontation.

id rather have someone say something direct than keep it inside and never make a problem known. please feel free to PM me regarding a problem or solution you may have or call the shop at (951) 658-7410. i take pride in my customer service abilities and would like to find a way to better a problem if any should happen to arise.

as always, i value your support and business.
    Matt

Hey matt your customer serivice is awsome every time I walk in u guys ask me if I need help instanly then guide me to where I can find the exact thing great customer service don't stress can't please everyone

thanks man i appreciate it.

I have no idea where that came from but I can tell you that, as someone who has never met you, my impression of your customer service skills as based on your posts here is that you raise the bar considerably.
    I have interviewed prospective employees for years and can tell you that one gets an idea, a "gut feeling" really quickly; you are a "keeper" and asset to be protected. Don't ever let someone's bad attitude take that from you!

I've known Matt for some time now. I knew him back in the old Baja Vinnies days in Temecula. Later, he came to Last Chance in Hemet. One thing that always stood out about Matt was that he was totally dedicated to his craft of fishing. He spends countless hours with customers about what's happening in the local lakes, especially DVL. The other thing that stands out is that Matt is so professional for his age.

Recently, at the Striper King Classic, Matt totally volunteered to help with the tournament. Prior to the tournament, he helped organize the inspection part, making sure that all boats were checked properly. The morning of the tournament, he was there bright and early at 4:00am checking boats and making sure that we got started on the right foot. Matt never asked for a penny for his efforts and was pleased to help.

We all know that you can't please all the people all the time. It's just impossible. Working with Matt and knowing him for several years, he's a definite asset to the fishing community. In fact, I've missed his reports on the FNN. Let's all support Matt and let him know we appreciate his time that he spends with all of us.

Barry

Matt,

They must have the wrong guy that they are talking about, or they are straight up A-- H----, you have always gave the up most honest advise of any guy I have ever met, dont worrie about anything, I know for a fact you have wat more respect of people that not. You can not please everyone. You have been the same for all the years that I have know you so dont change the way you are just because a few guys got there underware in a bunch. Your a great guy don't sweat those D--- heads.