Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trout Stocking

Default Trout Stocking

A friend told me he saw the trout stocking truck at DVL last Friday. Is it true or was he just trying to fire me up?

That was the truck that empties the porta-johns.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    That was the truck that empties the porta-johns.
    Those guy's at DVL are getting tricky. The photo of the truck he sent me said "Mojave River Hatchery" on the side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    Those guy's at DVL are getting tricky. The photo of the truck he sent me said "Mojave River Hatchery" on the side of it.
    Amazing what you can do with photoshop.

they did stock dvl thursday and friday....all the trout are in the marina though..

Fished on saturday with my daughter and the launch ramps were swarming with the freshly stocked trout.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGPaC View Post
    Fished on saturday with my daughter and the launch ramps were swarming with the freshly stocked trout.
    Sunday too!
    Trout were "hiding" next to shore from what awaits them if they swim out into deep water!

trout were stocked in 2 locations on friday 10/14.

I did a guide trip on sat we caught stripers at the inlet and trout at the second stocking spot of the trout, the clients were kinda rookies so they had fun throwng lures at the trout,the big stripers will figure out were they are pretty quick and murder the crap out of them,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by kwin View Post
    trout were stocked in 2 locations on friday 10/14.
    Hey Kwin I was wondering was the trout stock this past week the DVL bi weekly stock or the DFG stock?

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast