Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: any body catch any trout in the diamond yet ???

Default any body catch any trout in the diamond yet ???

havent seen any pics or reports on trout yet has any body caught any??? has any hold over lunkers come up from the depths yet post pics
    Last edited by jpod; 11-11-2011 at 07:25 PM.

they were catching some trout today from shore. No holdovers just stockers. But it seems the stripers are catching more trout then anyone right now :)

A month ago by the east dam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When I hit the dock at about noon today their was a boat drifting the bouy line right at the launch ramp throwing a tube jig right at the bouys, watched him catch three trout on three casts. Appeared to be all between two and four pounds.

Jason

I shore fished Thurs., and caught one fish, about a 3 pound bright colored rainbow. In the cove where I was, others got their limits using mini-jigs w/ mealworm in a very short time. I caught mine on a silver Thomas Buoyant. Could have caught way more, but I wasn't willing to walk back to the store for meal worms. All I had with me was night-crawlers ... and no mini-jigs with me.

2 weeks ago me and my buddy limited out in a few minutes on mini jigs and jerkbaits