Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Sooooo DVL isnt closing right!!! LOL

Default Sooooo DVL isnt closing right!!! LOL

I think before the site crashed or whatever we had to deal with this guys spreading this rumor right.. lol

No, it's not closing. Just a month ago, MWD announced they were going forward with some of the amenities that didn't get built prior to the economy crashing. Campgrounds, boat slips, a new college at the museum, etc...

Yeah I'm kind of worried to respond to anything related to his comments,when I responded to it by saying "Yeah Right"everything went haywire,at this point everything seems fine on my computer,hope it remains the same.

Cya Tuna Vic

what a joke. the lake isnt closing. however with people breaking rules whether it be fishing at night, speeding or abusing lake property it could. all it takes is someone to get hurt and we can have it taken away. i always stress to anglers that we're guests on the water districts private pond. treat it as if you were a guest and you'll be rewarded as a guest. the moment you bite the hand that feeds you is the moment we call perris and skinner home again. always keep that in mind.

29lber was probably the most godly troll I've ever seen on the FNN. He or she was just stirring up some chit.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post
    the moment you bite the hand that feeds you is the moment we call perris and skinner home again. always keep that in mind.
    That's ok just stay away from Silverwood!

Good message Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    That's ok just stay away from Silverwood!

Good message Matt.
    Haha lol.....

I heard they were moving it instead :)