Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Was out yesterday and saw Troy Glaus

Default Was out yesterday and saw Troy Glaus

He is just a real gentleman and not stuck up at all. Had a really fancy Ranger he got, I think from Angler's Marine. He had every frickin option known to man. Side shooting Lorance, push poles, you name it. But he was also wearing the skunk, HA !

Quote Originally Posted by JigStop View Post
    He had every frickin option known to man.
    Did he have the auto dispensing nandrolone and testosterone option installed?

:-D

As usual, the Jewel of SoCal humbles anyone ... no matter what boat you've got, no matter what your name is, the Jewel is a quirky lady. She'll tease into believing you know her well, but slams the door in your face. You have to be humble in her presence, or she'll cut you off.

Quote Originally Posted by heydaad View Post
    As usual, the Jewel of SoCal humbles anyone ... no matter what boat you've got, no matter what your name is, the Jewel is a quirky lady. She'll tease into believing you know her well, but slams the door in your face. You have to be humble in her presence, or she'll cut you off.
    heydaad,
    Well said man.....

Cool you got to meet Glaus tho JigStop!

Quote Originally Posted by heydaad View Post
    Ehh hemm, do you know my wife or something???

Cool you got to meet the dude. You think his boat is trick? You should see what his house in Corona looked liked when he lived there. Sucks he got skunked. You can have the best of everything regarding equipment, but if you don't know her, she's gonna bite ya...

He is good buddies with Troy Percival who I guess now is coaching baseball at Riverside Poly. They have memberships at Vail Lake too because my friend Osmond saw them catching crappie there last year.