Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Didnt get a chance to report this last week. My first CRAPPIE!!!

Default Didnt get a chance to report this last week. My first CRAPPIE!!!

Went out last Thursday hooked a couple dinks an one nice bass but most of all I landed my first crappie right before I started to pack up
    Was about a pound or soo didnt know crappie put up a nice little fight. I have been fishing DVL for about a year. Not as much as I would like to I still have a lot to learn. Tight lines fellas

I have a size 11 shoe
    Last edited by mirage2887; 03-20-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Wow awesome crappie!

Nice bass and crappie, willing to reveal any info on how the crappie was caught? Looking to add one to my list of caught species

Default Wow

Nice catches .. Good job on the fat crappie.. That's some good eating there..

Hey, Mirage. Thanks for the post. How deep were you fishing when you caught the crappie?

Nice black crappie. They'll be in the tree tops and bushes for the next month.

Crappie was caught on a drop shot live Night crawler, fairly shallow I want to say less than 8ft of water I saw him follow my drop shot rig thought he was a bass till he finally hit it

Nicely done! Thats a cool looking crappie and a nice healthy largie as well.....

Nice crappie! A male Black in full spawning colors too! Beautiful fish.