Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diamond fish and some basic technique video for the shop

Default diamond fish and some basic technique video for the shop

diamond fish have been on the chew lately. plenty of fish up on the banks as well as out to 40 foot +. typical pre-spawn fishing. find structure en route to a spawning location and you've found the fish. main, secondaries and then back into coves. the drop shot, c rig, texas and jig have all been working just so long as you fish with confidence. put your favorite bait on in your favorite color and you should do fine.

been on and off diamond the past month fishing between lake hodges, skinner and the river. i forgot how much fun it was to travel outside our little bubble here in hemet. hodges has been snappin, skinner is damn good and the river is.... the river

been a little slow on the video thing as these last few months have been hectic in the shop and my days off. here's the start of a basic video instruction thing i'm working on demonstrating the core techniques. after this is finished i'm going to tie into rigging and knot tying eventually working towards fishing shows more or less. it'll take time but i'll get there.

http://youtu.be/oEIEsfGUL9w

Thanks for the info....good luck on the videos and shows, look forward to viewing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post
    diamond fish have been on the chew lately. plenty of fish up on the banks as well as out to 40 foot +. typical pre-spawn fishing. find structure en route to a spawning location and you've found the fish. main, secondaries and then back into coves. the drop shot, c rig, texas and jig have all been working just so long as you fish with confidence. put your favorite bait on in your favorite color and you should do fine.

been on and off diamond the past month fishing between lake hodges, skinner and the river. i forgot how much fun it was to travel outside our little bubble here in hemet. hodges has been snappin, skinner is damn good and the river is.... the river

been a little slow on the video thing as these last few months have been hectic in the shop and my days off. here's the start of a basic video instruction thing i'm working on demonstrating the core techniques. after this is finished i'm going to tie into rigging and knot tying eventually working towards fishing shows more or less. it'll take time but i'll get there.

http://youtu.be/oEIEsfGUL9w
    Cool video! I need a class on how to read the graph and depth finder. Put one of those on next! I sent you a PM.

Thanx for the report Matt!

I heard Hodges was crackin.....

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Thanx for the report Matt!

I heard Hodges was crackin.....
    yeah hodges is pretty wide right now. lots of different things you can do. been spending a lot of time down there since it opened. can't wait to get back down!

Always enjoy your informative posts!! Hope to get out soon!

Thanks again for all the info you share. You are a good, unselfish man Matt. It's great to hear that Hodges is making a comeback. I haven't fished it in 20 years. I heard how bad things got there...

Hey Matt, Can you do one on the Drop Shot. I am a little confused on how to tie it. Thanks

no problem guys. i'll get crankin on the videos. ive been really busy at the shop lately with all the new stuff goin on. my fishing has sorta been put on hold until i make some headway. gonna head in a little early tomorrow to take some video.

i'll most definitely let you know when something new is up.

Thanks MM.....Keep em comin'. I'll watch em all.

CL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast