Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: T/o solo short session in between the rain hail and snow

Default T/o solo short session in between the rain hail and snow

i had to go up the road weds early and knock out a job near the bishop fair grounds finished up hit the shell for some water and crawlers and hauled up the hwy to get a couple hours at the fishin hole before i had to get back down the road home. got to the res to find they were running water out of the powerplant full throttle, seeing's how i had light spools on i passed at fishing there to calm water,at the inlet jigging i use 10 to 12 lb seagaur so i dont lose setup after setup. it looked like it was going to snow and did a little but the clouds left as fast as they arrived over the res.

Beautiful fish !!!!

I havent been fishing for 2 months or so,but everytime i read your reports,I feel like im there
    Thanks.

Great pics Bob, Always look foward to your reports. Even if your wearing a redskins jacket Go Cowboys

Waaay to get on the fish (as always) TO... will be up there the week after the opener... Tight Lines and Full Tails!!

Beautiful specimens Bob.
    I cannot wait to get up there this year and hopefully CPR a few fine beauties like these.
    Thanks for sharing.

Your living the good life my friend.