Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has the better season.. Luck or RG3?

And on a sidenote, Ryan Tannehill sucks! Good luck with THAT pick, Miami.[/QUOTE]

The question was who is going to have a better season....granted Luck will get to play inside on turf, but Tannehill gets to spend the winter in MIAMI while Luck and RGIII will be shoveling snow before heading to work. And did you see the pictures of Tannehill's new wife . HOLY CRAP!!!! Tannehill will have the BEST season.

Oh wait....did you mean statistically on the field who'd have a better season? Oh, that's easy, Luck...

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    And on a sidenote, Ryan Tannehill sucks! Good luck with THAT pick, Miami.
    And did you see the pictures of Tannehill's new wife . HOLY CRAP!!!! Tannehill will have the BEST season.

Oh wait....did you mean statistically on the field who'd have a better season? Oh, that's easy, Luck...[/QUOTE]

HAAA! Agreed!

As a Bills fan, I'm glad Miami took Tannehill. As for the better season, for sure RG3. That Colts roster is all busted up. RG3 should have a similar season to Cam's rookie year. Luck and the Colts wont break 4 wins. Skins should win about 6 to 8.

Quote Originally Posted by white belt View Post
    As a Bills fan, I'm glad Miami took Tannehill. As for the better season, for sure RG3. That Colts roster is all busted up. RG3 should have a similar season to Cam's rookie year. Luck and the Colts wont break 4 wins. Skins should win about 6 to 8.
    Bills fan huh? Man how bummed were you to see Fred Jackson go down? After having such a good season too. Hope he makes it back to 100%. He cost me a win in about 3 fantasy teams, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12