Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/28/12 Striper fishing with my son @ DVL

Fresh dead sardines. Go to any bait barge. I know Marina Del Rey has it without going on a boat.

If you don't know Alan (Smooshsh) guys he is a heck of a fisherman and a great individual. He it me up one day and told me he wants to get into fishing if I could help him out. He told me the reason why he wants to get into fishing is because he wanted to be able to get his son into fishing this way he could spend quality time with his son and have something in common with his son for years to come. Fast forward to today 2 1/2 years later with the help of all of your hardcore fishing freinds and your dedication you have surpassed the skill level of a lot of fisherman I know. The insane thing is Hurley(his son) will go out fishing with the boys from dusk to dawn without a complaint he is also going to be one heck of a fisherman. I remember when you just got into fishing Alan you went a couple months without a bite and still went out to the lake everyday. I want to congratulate You and Hurly, that is awesome you try to take Hurly out fishing with you as much as you can. The pic's and video's you have of him will be memories that last a lifetime and I look forward to many more reports from you Alan.

-Jonathan-
    ToadsToadsOnly
    Last edited by ToadsToadsOnly; 05-08-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks Jonathan for all of your help and the pointers you have given me. Have to give credit where credits due. You pretty much taught me how to fish man. Getting me into Shikari blanks/rods is a gift and curse, so I will hate you for that lol. Your patience is much appreciated brother. Hope this season brings many more memories. See you out there man, whether its fresh or salt water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12