Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: opener report for upper lower twin, bridgeport rez, east walker and convict creek!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverWalker View Post
    hahaha. That's pretty funny Sierrapeaks. Yes I agree the opener conditions were primed this season but my opportunities for the opener/near opener are limited now so I would much rather go a little later and wait for more water to be accessible. I would love to go every weekend from the time it opens like in the past but having a wife and 3 kids now eliminates that option for me. I look at it a little differently though. I would would rather bag the hot chicks without being shoulder to shoulder with tons of guys in a **** fest gripping their rods! =) There will be plenty of hot chicks still waiting to play when I get there in a few weeks! Having said that, I would of still loved to be there then here!
    LMAO!!!

Great reply. I'm with ya on that one...

Haha grippin rods thats hilarious, i actually was only up for a day due to my job sched but i plan on goin back up for two days either this weekend coming up or next depends onthe weather!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Haha grippin rods thats hilarious, i actually was only up for a day due to my job sched but i plan on goin back up for two days either this weekend coming up or next depends onthe weather!
    You mean good weather or bad? This weekend might be some showers.

Bad weather seal! something to get the bite goin!

Nice job out there Matt you covered some ground, thanks for the report. I'll be headin up June 6-10 and bringin the new fly stick too, gonna be interesting since I haven't tossed a fly in 20+ years.

6# brownie, very nice. Hate to see those cuts and brownies kept on the stringers though. Pretty much the only freshwater trophy fish we have.

Just MHO

I agree mike snap a pic and let em grow!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123