Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass Taxi 5-4 Fri DVL

I've been using Ken's (The Bass Taxi) service for a few years now. Heck, I was out on his boat YESTERDAY. Ken is a top notch guy in all respects. His boat is just a few dollars more to rent than the "bass boat" rentals from the marina and you get so much more. His boat has everything you need to "fish like a pro". It's pretty darn quick with a 115 hp motor, a nice color fish finder, a powerful trolling motor, and it's in pretty darn good shape because he cares about his boat and his customers. It's a no brainer for me. Not only is his boat the nicest rental boat I've ever been on hands down Ken makes it a point to put his customers on fish. He'll tell you where to go, what to use, and really does all that he can to make sure your day is awesome. Lets face it, we don't get to get out on the water as much as we'd like to but Ken is there and he stays in the know as to what's going on with the fish. Unlike most fisherman, he shares all of his info freely. Which is worth so much to me. I always catch fish on his boat and I credit of lot of that to Ken putting me on fish. I took someone new out on the lake with me yesterday and he was blown away with The Bass Taxi's boat and service, so much so that he called me to tell me that HE booked the boat next weekend. That says a whole lot in my opinion. Yesterday we were able to put 16 fish in the boat..... a good day! Last weekend I personally boated 11 fish. Ya know where we caught them?.... right where Ken said they were. I have and will continue to use the Bass Taxi's service.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2_3.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	35019

-Brenden

why dont u ask KEN for yourself before u make any smart comments. it was last summer at the end of the topwater striper bite. his excuse was he got T-boned and his trailer was smashed. either way, he shouldve gave us a heads-up. we ended up leaving his boat at the dock and one of the workers watched from there...as we were leaving we met up with him at the entrance, no sorry, just "i got t-boned" yeah, yeah, whatever a call wouldve been nice!

Frank,

Good to see a report from you again and I'm glad to see you had a chance to get back out to DVL.

I've been using Ken's service since the first year he began. This last trip was the first time that I used it without my friend. His service is endorsed by many tackle shop's in all area's. He has a great service and a reliable unit that he rents out.

Coming from somebody that calls "Sales" his career. You can't make everybody happy. There's always going to be somebody that you can't make happy no matter how many times you try. But, to be honest. I can tell Ken's run's a great service from all of his repeat business. His customer's are obviously happy because they always come back to rent his boat. Respect is everything especially on the water and in the fishing community.

The last time I checked it was disrespectful to poach customers and talk chit on people on this forum or any other forum. I don't do neither. Could I, yes I could. Do I, no I don't. I wouldn't want that done to me and therefore wouldn't do that to others. Some of you might think of that before talking chit on others on this forum.

Ken's has always runned a great service and continues to do so.

Thanks,
    Chuy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12