Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June 1 - 3, 2012 - Eastern Sierras Report

Riverwalker, thank you for the knowledge. My kids will really enjoy the fishing tip.

Nice report. That cut throat was awesome looking. Ill be heading up in a week or so, cant wait. Did you fish rush creek between silver and grant lake or above Silver lake?

Thanks. Yeah we fished and walked much of the stretch between Silver and Grant. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by donniemeyer20 View Post
    Nice report. That cut throat was awesome looking. Ill be heading up in a week or so, cant wait. Did you fish rush creek between silver and grant lake or above Silver lake?

Great report RW...I love that bendo shot from the tube...that cutty sure is purdy and even more props getting it on the fly...congrats mang

Default Rock Creek

I was just up there @ Rock Creek on the same days. Good fishing, but hot. Yeah "Insane" Wayne Croasdale still lives up there. He was insane in his day for sure.

AWESOME report Randy, I read it first on wed. morning just before leaving work to head up there. It got me super stoked cuz I was gonna be fishing some of the same areas. Just got back tonite and it didnt change since you were up there. Virginia's were still WFO!!!!!!!!! I will post a report tomorrow cuz I'm wore out.

That Cuttie is amazing, a fish of a lifetime forsho!!!! It must have been pretty cool realizing how special catching a fish like that from Rush Creek is!!!
    Thanks for the killer report!
    Last edited by phishin phool; 06-10-2012 at 08:55 PM.

I really need to hit those creeks up there. It seems there are many larger ones lurking the creeks.

great pics!! love the "bendo" shot !! thanks for the report, nice cutty too !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12