Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Tackle Warehouse 4th of July Sale ends today at 5:00

Default Tackle Warehouse 4th of July Sale ends today at 5:00

Today is the last day to take advantage of the 15% off sale at Tackle Warehouse. If you need to stockup on stuff, nows the time.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/

thanks for the heads up im gonna head out to the freeway onramps and see how much $$$ i can get before midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Bassnman Mike View Post
    Today is the last day to take advantage of the 15% off sale at Tackle Warehouse. If you need to stockup on stuff, nows the time.

http://www.tacklewhorehouse.com/
    thanks picked up some grubs

Mike do you get "credit" when I order from your link on Facebook? Hope so if not I'll do it from your site in the future.

Got me some King Shad's on that daily deal ended up at $6.99 per, sweet!!!! Oh and of course other crap I probably don't need.

That delivery guy with California overnight knows my house well, too well....

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Mike do you get "credit" when I order from your link on Facebook? Hope so if not I'll do it from your site in the future.

Got me some King Shad's on that daily deal ended up at $6.99 per, sweet!!!! Oh and of course other crap I probably don't need.

That delivery guy with California overnight knows my house well, too well....
    Dale, either my Facebook links or my website links will work fine.

Yeah, thats a great price on the Kind Shad's, picked up a few myself. Of course the wife asked why I needed more tackle, she will never understand, HA! I hear ya about Golden State Overnight, my delivery person is a lady and she always says "More Stuff for you, thanks Mike"