Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

View Poll Results: Where Will You Be FIshing For Trout

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Irvine Lake

19 29.23%
  • Anaheim Lake

2 3.08%
  • Corona Lake

10 15.38%
  • Laguna Niguel Lake

9 13.85%
  • DVL, Parris, Pyramid

4 6.15%
  • The Sierras

21 32.31%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where Will You Be Fishing For Trout?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Don't look like any trout until November....Its Hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    I picked up a Hobie Revolution 13. It's better for the troll since it has the mirage drive, and leaves your hands free. I'll be posting up some reports once the season gets underway. If you pick up a yak we should totally hit up the Vine together, but knowing you, you'll have a boat before the season even starts ;)
    I've got a Hobie Outback that I use for trolling for trout. That Mirage Drive is perfect for trolling for trout.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    I've got a Hobie Outback that I use for trolling for trout. That Mirage Drive is perfect for trolling for trout.
    I can't wait to give it a try, what types of lures have you had the best luck with? I would guess something that suspends or floats would be the best bet incase you stop peddeling.

If you can't wait !! Go to jenks lake!! Best place right now for trout!! I have 20 trout in my freezer ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Yourlamo View Post
    If you can't wait !! Go to jenks lake!! Best place right now for trout!! I have 20 trout in my freezer ;)
    Oops, the possession limit in So Cal is five. What the hey...

Quote Originally Posted by RTG View Post
    Oops, the possession limit in So Cal is five. What the hey...
    For most waters anyway (BBL tributaries are 10 in possession 5 per day), don't think Jenks is considered a tributary of BBL. But even with that he's got 2x's the limit, oops!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    For most waters anyway (BBL tributaries are 10 in possession 5 per day), don't think Jenks is considered a tributary of BBL. But even with that he's got 2x's the limit, oops!
    The BBL tribs are the lone exception (besides special regs waters like Bear Creek and Deep Creek). The tribs are all the creeks that feed into BBL. This is a common mistake in So Cal. Most are not aware of the regs for the area. I could never understand why the BBL tribs are exempt from the general regs.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG View Post
    The BBL tribs are the lone exception (besides special regs waters like Bear Creek and Deep Creek). The tribs are all the creeks that feed into BBL. This is a common mistake in So Cal. Most are not aware of the regs for the area. I could never understand why the BBL tribs are exempt from the general regs.
    I agree! It's the one reg I always point out to the DFG as making absolutely no sense at all. The DFG guys don't even know about it and will claim that all the southern areas are 5 total no 10 in possession, I love to bring that one up just to see the confusion on their faces!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123