Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Does The DFG Want My Xmas Tree

Default Does The DFG Want My Xmas Tree

I know many fish and game agencies have Christmas tree drop off areas for future fish structure projects. Does anyone know if the Cal DFG is taking old trees or needs volunteers for fish structure building or placement?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    I know many fish and game agencies have Christmas tree drop off areas for future fish structure projects. Does anyone know if the Cal DFG is taking old trees or needs volunteers for fish structure building or placement?
    yeah, throw it in a rod locker and dump it on a random point.

Quote Originally Posted by kwin View Post
    Uh no....... Take your tree to the badlands landfill in mo valley or lambs canyon landfill where I there are trailers for them. Lake Elsinore is also taking trees though I'm not sure at which marina.
    HAHA i knew id get you to respond!

That was like taking candy from a baby.

DFG isn't DFG any more, it's the Dept. of Fish and Wildlife. What they'd like you to do is stay home, watch TV, and don't disturb the fish and wildlife. Also, kill all non-native species please.