Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Gotta Vent on Football!! 9ers!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gotta Vent on Football!! 9ers!!

Im gonna vent a lil on football! My grandfather raised me as a die hard niner fan. I was sooooooooooo happy last year to be in the playoffs at 13-3. I remember when VD scored those last 2 TD's in the Saints VS Niners game last year, i about cried i was so happy, this year i feel like harbaugh really made some selfish decisions. i dont feel like Kaepernick is a superbowl QB. I Love alex smith and i have stuck with him since Singletary. i wish this wasnt an issue, but as happy as i am to be the 2nd seed, the niners need alex! i dont understand. i dont care how well kaepernick does, the job belongs/belonged to alex. Any thoughts?

I'm a life long 49er fan.....I think all the Alex Smith backers are smoking crack. I was happy when he was drafted, and I know he was f***ed by coaching over the years. But, he's done as the starter. Kaep. gives them the best chance to win and should be the starter. Not only can he hit all the passes, he takes shots at the big play that A.S. would never attempt. If A.S. was still the Qb they would of had alot closer games because they would be settling for FG's instead of TDs. With the season Akers has had, that's something that would be to appealing.

The only thing that concerns me is the playcalling. Since Kaep has taken over they have gotten a little pass happy in the first half of games.

As an unbiased Bronco fan, I tend to agree.

I saw a SB fav team in the 9ers kinda go from solid to a big question mark. I think since the beginning of last year A. Smith was like 16-2? I'm no A Smith fan but good lord the drama seems to have taken a toll.

With the exception of the Cardinal game {which the cards made a good first half of it} I believe even the vaunted 9ers def. had given up like 90 points in the previous two games?

My numbers are off but not much.

Manningham hurt, Brandon Jacobs released for being a cancer, the other reciever hurt whose name escapes me right now, VD is on concusion watch, Akers in mental melt down mode, 9ers have to get past a very firing on all engines Falcons, Packers, and Seahawks {who can win it all right now}..

IMO opinion 9ers ain't making the SB this year...

In the AFC I fear the Pats.. Belichek appears vastly superior to the Bronco's coaching

I predict {foolishly I may add}

Pats and Seahawks...

Seahawks win

Now no more unbiased analysis is

Bronco's and Redskins and Manning eeks out a win against my new fad fav RG3

I'm a Packer fan but playing sports growing up I was always told by my coaches and other coaches a player NEVER loses their job due to injury! As soon as they're healthy, the job is their's again....

My SB prediction is Packers(of course) and Broncos!

3 Quarterbacks walked into a bar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	romo  sanchez.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	38533

falcons!!!