Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: turners sporting goods?

Default turners sporting goods?

I'm working in chino hills today and wanted to pick up a few things from Turners but when I passed by, there was a giant line of people waiting to get in, like it was black Friday. Anyone know what's going on there today?
    Last edited by casting call; 02-08-2013 at 09:57 AM.

I was at Turners in West Co last night almost everyone there was waiting to be helped at the gun aisle. Hope that helps

Purchasing ammunition for their home protection guns

A guy that works there just told me everyone is just there to buy up all the ammo while they can. Pretty amazing, their gun racks are all close to empty with everyone buying everything up before any gun laws are passed.

Must be trying to get protection against people that randomly shoot up trucks?

Not random, the trucks have to have two women, delivering news papers

goooooo lapd

Same thing at the corona location. No guns and no ammo. Everything has been bought up

Turners seems to have some great deals on their ammo and their guns section always seems busy...I wish they would run some good fishing deals once in a while.

-b

You guys are under estimating this guys ability to camaflauge homself as two people,,even lapd knows that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast