Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: LA Dodgers OFFICIAL 2013 Thread Brought to You by Guggenheim Capital

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'm beginning to think this is an episode of the Twilight Zone, and everything I've been complaining about this team finally ceases to exist, only to realize I'm in an alternate reality or something where the Giants win the World Series every year.
    Sabean didnt blow up the team and pretty much kept it intact from last year. Also keep in mind that every season that Buster Posey has been healthy, the Giants had won a world series..lol I doubt Scutaro, Pagan, will have an impact with their bats this year as they did last year, but the Giants also have up n comers in Belt and Crawford.

Zito had a great regular season and an OUTSTANDING post season, no reason to think he will not pitch the way he did with his confidence up. Go ahead and TRY to hit that 87mph fast ball! lol
    Lincecum is trying to get back into his Cy Young form and has changed up his off season training regimen by employing two trainers this off season, so things can only look better from him over last season. Add in the other 3 solid starters and a deep bull pen, and youre looking at one of the best pitching staffs in the league.

Regardless, itll be a fun year to watch. Ill be visiting family in Arizona and cant wait to see some baseball! Go Giants!
    Last edited by casting call; 02-21-2013 at 12:45 PM.