Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lip Ripperz

Default Lip Ripperz

what is you favorite type of lip ripperz and what color?? just trying to get some info, ive never used li ripperz before and any info would be appreciated

I don't know what you mean by type, but I have used the love sauce in garlic flavor with powerbait and power mouse. It is very effective. Later on when I started drop shotting, I switched scent to bite-on which I also had great success with. I recommend you try the new hatchery dust with powerbait which was said to be killer formula.
    They have jigs and worms too but I don't really use em. For worms I love Fool's crazy worms poured by thisfool, for jigs I like the SierraSlammers, but I heard trout king is great as well.
    Btw the Z-Spoon has some great action.
    Good luck fishing.

I had good luck with the snot rocket and the dirty pumpkin litl ripper z jigs. I haven't noticed any improvement by using the hatchery dust for me so far. I also like the bite on scent as well.

Is there a store that carries Fools crazy worms?

Quote Originally Posted by shiromaguro88 View Post
    Is there a store that carries Fools crazy worms?
    Check out foolsbaitco.com

Their Corn Killer Love Sauce is my favorite attractant that they have. Super sticky too!

If you decide to toss a Zspoon go with the Siberian Tiger or Fruity Tutti.

Quote Originally Posted by shiromaguro88 View Post
    I had good luck with the snot rocket and the dirty pumpkin litl ripper z jigs. I haven't noticed any improvement by using the hatchery dust for me so far. I also like the bite on scent as well.
    what size??

I don't like their worms because they have no action and don't float at all. It's like tossing in a rock. Their little jigheads with a peewee worm is my go to bait

Quote Originally Posted by OCfishermen View Post
    what size??
    1/16 oz. I also had great result with the 1/64 minijig by lead master red and white.

I agree the action is pretty stiff (Lip ripperz worm)compared to the Berkeley trout worm which I currently use. I'll have to give those pee wee worms a try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast