Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alondra park lake WFO

Quote Originally Posted by bman90278 View Post
    I agree with FKNChristopH . I highly doubt anyone at Alondra fishing for trout would C&R that trout let alone anything they catch! That fish just broke off several trout fisherman.

-b
    Yeah you guys might be right, didn't think about how many people probably fish with 2lb line and unexpectedly hook up with a beast such as that one. Combine that with depth of skill and proper use of drag, then disaster ensues...

Quote Originally Posted by sumodnb View Post
    I dont understand why people think its a secret that the bass are bedding right now. Its freakin spawning season geebus!! The bass are bedding at all city lakes so why the hell would talking about it make a difference on where people fish?? I ninja'd the cemetary yesterday and slayed em, but is everyone gonna hit the cemetary now?
    Hilarious Did you hear any spooky sounds? I've never ninja fished and this just sounds to funny

Lol, I only fish there in the daytime. There is a bridge next to some reeds that i hide under and its pretty deep.....surprisingly no lmb, only smb, weird but i aint complaining lol.

I dont understand why people think its a secret that the bass are bedding right now. Its freakin spawning season geebus!! The bass are bedding at all city lakes so why the hell would talking about it make a difference on where people fish?? I ninja'd the cemetary yesterday and slayed em, but is everyone gonna hit the cemetary now?
    LOL. The spawn is no secret, but there is a difference between having to ninja fish some "cemetary", and driving up to Alondra to catch bedding Bass. Especially seeing as most lurkers on this site would probably prefer to drive to Alondra for a meal, rather than drive to the Inbred Empire... But I guess it depends on where they live...

No disrespect fishin electrician, but the flamers on this board are worse than the freakin twilight fans.
    None taken. Seeing as Im neither a flamer, nor a twilight fan...

Lol, I only fish there in the daytime. There is a bridge next to some reeds that i hide under and its pretty deep.....surprisingly no lmb, only smb, weird but i aint complaining lol.
    smb in a cemetary pond?....hmmmm....

HI,
    I am from South bay and I just got a fresh water fishing license. The closest lake from my place is Alondra Park, and can any body give me any tips and what to know about the this lake. Does this lake have lots of Bass to catch? Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by rye1021 View Post
    HI,
    I am from South bay and I just got a fresh water fishing license. The closest lake from my place is Alondra Park, and can any body give me any tips and what to know about the this lake. Does this lake have lots of Bass to catch? Thanks...
    Not at the moment.
    Bass are done spawning and are in the deeper waters, hard to convince to bite.

Thanks for the reply...I went to Alondra Park yesterday and no fish tried to bite:-)

Quote Originally Posted by FishinElectrician View Post
    Out of the 320 views your post got so far, how many of those folks do you think went straight to Alondra today to look for those beds??? LOL!

Nice fish, by the way!!! Especially out of Alondra!
    Not Many!!!!! Why because Bass taste so good. Let me tell you a story that happened to me 2 years ago. They stocked La Mirada Regional Park with catfish on a Wed. I fished it Wed afternoon and C&R 50 catfish and wrote a full report that night on FNN. I went back Thurs morning and C&R another 50 Catfish and wrote another FNN report. I then went back Thurs afternoon and caught 52 more catfish and wrote yet another report on FNN. On Friday I went back and caught 6o more catfish. I live 5 minutes from La Mirada regional so I am truly a local and everybody knows me and I know them. Guess how many people showed up after reading my report of catching 152 catfish in 2 days of fishing. ( I wrote these report in real time) The answer is 2!!!!!!! One couple a man and his wife showed up after reading my reports and caught their limits. Let me ask you this question, WHAT TASTE BETTER ????? A nasty mushy green carp (aka Large mouth Bass) or a firm farm raised recently stocked channel catfish. (I hear it taste like chicken) So why do people think after reading some bass report that every bucket fishermen in the world is driving to that lake. I don't know, paranoid I guess!!!! That's only just one story, I've got a dozen more just like it.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-09-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Eric,

when are we going to fish again..

<3

*shakka*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast