Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Huntington Harbor Shoreline Access

Default Huntington Harbor Shoreline Access

I am planning on going to Huntington Harbor tomorrow morning to fish from the shoreline. I looked on google earth and see there is limited shoreline to fish. Is there any shoreline in the harbor that has public access with parking near by. I saw a parking lot by Portofino Cove but I am not sure if it is public. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dunno, never fished there. my expertise is moreso with newport and dana harbor.

I have seen a few spots in HH that have lots of rocks= spottie heaven.

I saw off of edinger there is a public pier. But did not go to it. Look on google earth and you will see it. You have to drive thru the house to get to it

Not many places to get into the Harbor area along PCH. This is due to the security fence put up by Homeland Security. There is some entry on PCH near Warner where the paddleboards and people use the beach. You can walk around until the tide is to high. Another area if you play it cool is at the end of Edinger at the bridge you can walk almost to the channel opening. If you can get in around the Simple Green Bldg. you can fish the flats next to PCH. Some people fish the channel at the Warner Bridge possible Halibuts.

If you look on google maps you'll find a few parks on Trinidad Island that have some access, but its pretty limited.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Trini...92649&t=h&z=17

...one by the bridge and two along venture drive. Then there's Sea Bridge park across the channel to the North West of Trinidad Island. That's about it that I know of though.