Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!!WARNING!!!! DVL important info!!!

Default !!!WARNING!!!! DVL important info!!!

All,

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, a platoon sized element from the world's greatest fighting force is planning an assault...........details as follows;

When: 28 September 2013
    Where: diamond valley lake
    Target: diamond valley stripers
    Allies: large mouth bass
    Why: Diamond valley lake invasion of stripers

As everyone knows, diamond valley lake has always been a great lake to fish but there has been an invasion of jail birds that are a very invasive species. Numerous ideas to battle these striped predators has been met with negative results. Drastic measures have led to call in the worlds greatest fighting force..........throughout our great country's history, there has always been a force that has time and time again rise to the call of duty..........a force that never retreats..........losing is not an option and it is not in our vocabulary...........To give the rest of the fish population a fighting chance, this fighting force has been called to duty:

THE UNITED STATES MARINES ARE COMING TO DVL FOR THE STRIPER KING CLASSIC 3!!!!!!!

Last year we had 2 pontoons, 6 private boats, and 13 Marines and 1 soldier.

SKC2 was a great time and it was great to have the private boat volunteers who donated their time, money, and knowledge to the Warriors. Some honorable mentions were Big Daddy, Mike Christiansen, DVL locals Vern and GdHkSet1 Vince and Trout Only. We also had some great Pontoon Captains as Bruce Watson, Ian Cube, Danny Moraga, and more gave their time to Captain the pontoons. Not to mention the outstanding help from the Diamond Valley Lake Management and Staff who helped support the Warriors.

Well, the Marines are back but this time they're coming in 3 times the force with over 33 of America's Heros
    We have our fleet of 5 pontoons and 1 private boater. Here's the thing, I still have more Marines possibly signing up so if your fishing the SKC3 and have a seat open for a Marine or two send me a PM and I will get back to you.

STRIPERS BEWARE, YOUR FATE IS DOOMED!

Ben
    Semper Fi
    Save a large mouth, bleed a striper
    Last edited by ben0606; 09-21-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Awesome Ben.
    Sure cant have to many military at any event!!!
    See ya there!!!!!

Amen Ben. It's a great honor for me to join forces with you and our finest in this great battle of apex predator domination.

Stripey MUST AND WILL DIE!

The slayage will be brutal and bloody, but, as always, our finest will prevail. Battle strategies are being drawn, the floats are being readied, the troops are mobilizing, and the smell of victory is in the air!

But most important of all, our boys will have fun. And I am truly honored to help them achieve that goal. Let's roll brotha!

OOHRAH! SEMPER FI!

These guys are Marines! Awesome! I thought they were mixed military.

Of coarse, I welcome them all but I have a lot in common with Marines.

Marines will get this done!

Marines? When did I sign up for Marines? I went in the Army in 1966, when did I get switched? Oh well, when attacking stripers, "Semper Fi" is a much more manly motto than " Don't ask, don't tell"

Quote Originally Posted by bruce watson View Post
    Marines? When did I sign up for Marines? I went in the Army in 1966, when did I get switched? Oh well, when attacking stripers, "Semper Fi" is a much more manly motto than " Don't ask, don't tell"
    Lol, so true!

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    Awesome Ben.
    Sure cant have to many military at any event!!!
    See ya there!!!!!
    See you sat Nessie.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Amen Ben. It's a great honor for me to join forces with you and our finest in this great battle of apex predator domination.

Stripey MUST AND WILL DIE!

The slayage will be brutal and bloody, but, as always, our finest will prevail. Battle strategies are being drawn, the floats are being readied, the troops are mobilizing, and the smell of victory is in the air!

But most important of all, our boys will have fun. And I am truly honored to help them achieve that goal. Let's roll brotha!
    Pat, it's a pleasure to have a class act like yourself on the same boat. Slayage is an understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    OOHRAH! SEMPER FI!

These guys are Marines! Awesome! I thought they were mixed military.

Of coarse, I welcome them all but I have a lot in common with Marines.

Marines will get this done!
    Once a Marine always a Marine fishinone. These stripers won't know what hit them with the fire power were bringing.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce watson View Post

We won't hold it against you for being Army.......this time lol

81 more hours and I will be at DVL!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhhhh

Gents,

We are bringing another weapon with us, when I saw we're bringing the heat, I mean we're bringing the heat!

I am proud to announce that 2 Marines will have the pleasure of fishing with none other than the Striper Slayer, "TROUT ONLY"....................Bob, welcome aboard again for another year of taking the Warriors out.

For those of you that don't know, Bob is a Veteran himself who gives back to Warriors every chance he gets. Stripers beware, cause T/O is going to be at DVL on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marines don't play around lol....................

You guys hear that? Maybe it's cause I live a couple miles away from raw sons cove but I can hear it.........that's the sound of stripers freaking out cause the Marines are coming for blood!!!!

T-minus 5 1/2 hours boys, lets get it on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast