Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ufc 167

Default Ufc 167

Pure Bull ****.

Vegas Had ThEir Hands AllOver The Judges Necks

Nothing Like Going The WWE route

Johnny was hands down the WINNER he was robbed.

Yeah, that was a shocker, but like Dana White always says, dont let it get into the judges hands.......Really makes you wonder, like Johny said, what fight were those judges actually watching......................

Vegas Stood To Loose Big time

As far as score cards go I saw the fight 1,2 Hendricks 3,4,5 GSP. Ultimately Hendricks did it to himself. He should have never let GSP get up when he had him down. Also after the first two rounds he should not have sat back and actually tried to finish the fight. I think Hendricks had it 100 percent but sat back and got out scored. Like someone else said Dana always says "if you want to win a fight do not let it go to the score cards".

Johnny could of finished the fight but he didnt so he deserved to lose. I just got done watching the press conference and johnny admitted that he wasnt fighting 100%. He said that he wanted to go 5 rounds with gsp and looked what happen. As the president of the UFC always says dont ever leave into the hand of the judges you'll never know what the outcome is going to be.

You Guys Are Nuts Or GSP Apologists

Gsp At Best Won One Round, Landed More Hits Sure, Lots Of Pansy hits With Hendricks On Top Of Him.

Hendricks Did Have Him Multiple Times But Backed Off Playin Cautious. But That In Itself Is NoT Justification Of The Decision.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...eyes-st-pierr/

OUTRAGED!!!

So much for your Dana White argument about leaving it in the hands of the judges

Now, I've always looked at Dana White and assumed he wore a shirt with a big S in the front underneath his TapouT shirt, that stands for SuperDouchebag.

But, after GSP gets interviewed after the beatdown, sounding like me at 2 am during my freshman year in college after imbibing in gallons of jungle juice, and he mentions that he essentially is gonna have brain issues if he continues fighting and is thinking about 'taking a break,' White comes out and says that there's no way in hell he's retiring because 'he owes it to the sport and the fans.'

Thanks, Dana! A real class act. I'm glad you're looking out for the people that make you money so that you can buy Affliction gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Now, I've always looked at Dana White and assumed he wore a shirt with a big S in the front underneath his TapouT shirt, that stands for SuperDouchebag.

But, after GSP gets interviewed after the beatdown, sounding like me at 2 am during my freshman year in college after imbibing in gallons of jungle juice, and he mentions that he essentially is gonna have brain issues if he continues fighting and is thinking about 'taking a break,' White comes out and says that there's no way in hell he's retiring because 'he owes it to the sport and the fans.'

Thanks, Dana! A real class act. I'm glad you're looking out for the people that make you money so that you can buy Affliction gear.
    UFC, the new NFL

Got Dam DS you sound like Godell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast