Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UCLA Football, 2 in a Row over USC!

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    So did the school with no class ... are you proud of your behavior on the field also
    Interrupting prayer ... starting two fights and the refs didn't throw out your second player ... celebrating players injured ... and harlot climbing the statue and trying to cell her self?

NICE

Well ... the basketball school won for 2 years in a row ... congrats

Wake me when you get a NC or two ... and take down the "Runner Up Terry" statue ... that's like SC putting up a George Raveling or Bob Boyd statue at our basketball arena ... how about the Lakers putting up an AC Green statue or a Derek Fisher statue for all the bRuin fans?

OH ... if you're going to rag on SC people like you have ... how about putting the year you graduated from UCLA ... and maybe the school you were in? Just so you aren't a wannabe .... ???
    HAHA,

More proof SC filled the void of Raiders when they moved back to Oakland!

Simmer down now!

Gonna really enjoy the level of ugliness SC fans delve into with 3 consecutive losses next year!!

Hey, Billy B, where did you go?

Makin coffee? Do you have some coffee Bruin this morning?

[QUOTE=cutbait;708903]Hey, Billy B, where did you go?

Makin coffee? Do you have some coffee Bruin this morning?[/QUOTE

That's your best? Why didn't you say when you graduated?

I'm all in ... I call you

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Gonna really enjoy the level of ugliness SC fans delve into with 3 consecutive losses next year!!
    Not gonna enjoy watching those tramps take the field again ... unless the NCAA bans some of them

You like playing dirty? When will your team wear their true school colors again? ... come up with an original fight song? ... no wonder there's an inferiority complex. Football is king and UCLA is a basketball school that's lost it's glitter

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Not gonna enjoy watching those tramps take the field again ... unless the NCAA bans some of them

You like playing dirty? When will your team wear their true school colors again? ... come up with an original fight song? ... no wonder there's an inferiority complex. Football is king and UCLA is a basketball school that's lost it's glitter
    Would have been easier to say, " Good Game, can't wait till next year" ! : )

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    Whats wrong with Pedro and Wilmington DR ?I thought thats were you earn a pay check.Go Bruins
    Went to the post office today above the USS Iowa. Got to see all the beautiful Halfway Houses. Bunch of homeless too. Oh the gangs ? Operation Pirate town, lets not get into the Gang problems. Read the crime report on thursdays in the Daily Breeze if you want to see 'Whats wrong with Pedro and Wilmas' Lol.
    Why are so many Homies in da hood USC fans ?
    Glad to see a SP Bruin fan.
    DR
    Last edited by DockRat; 12-04-2013 at 07:00 PM.

[QUOTE=billy b;708931]
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Hey, Billy B, where did you go?

Makin coffee? Do you have some coffee Bruin this morning?[/QUOTE

That's your best? Why didn't you say when you graduated?

I'm all in ... I call you
    Did I say I ever graduated?

NOPE!

I got another reason to love the University with all my heart.

My son was 6 days old in 2006 when he was dying in my bed between my wife and I. We got him to the hospital here in Bakersfield and he was flown via helicopter to UCLA. There, the best hospital in the state, and probably the best pediatric heart surgeon successfully saved my sons life. He had the heart reconstruction surgery known as T.A.P.V.R. Look it up!

After surgery, he tried to pass away 3 times, the staff in ICU brought him back each time. He is now and forever disabled due to the lack of oxygen to his brain from the events.

Does this qualify to be a UCLA fan? Even though I didn't graduate?

Not even a heartless USC fan/graduate could blame a sports nut for instantly aligning oneself with the university?

Here is a pic of my wife with my son in ICU. {we took these pics incase we were never able to take him home}

In that photo, my sons chest is propped open to avoid chest cavity swelling, he is wrapped up in blankets, so my wife and I didn't have to look into my sons chest cavity.

Here is my son 6 years later with me. Take a close look at the hat

While his heart condition has been repaired, he still is suffering with crossed eyes. He will be having corrective eye surgery at??? YOU GUESSED IT... UCLA!!

I took the opportunity this Monday while I was there to celebrate the victory on facebook with some other rotten SC fans...

I dunno? Am I wrong for loving the university so much?

HUH SC fan?

I'm all in!

I gotta give it up to UCLA...

Jack = one of the cutest kids I've ever met !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    I gotta give it up to UCLA...

Jack = one of the cutest kids I've ever met !!!
    Jack is my baby

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast