Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 15% off everything at ALF (1 day only!)

Default 15% off everything at ALF (1 day only!)

Www.americanlegacyfishing.com

Use code Christmas15 at checkout for 15% discount!

If u recently bought those gift cards at 10 or 15% off face value... Then here's your chance to get upto 25 to 30% off again on high end items like the Shimano Talica, etc.

**update** Actually, looks like they still have their gift cards on sale for 10% off face value! If you buy that 1st, and HOPEFULLY they can e-mail you the gift card tomorrow (assuming they are open tomorrow)... then you can use the discounted gift card WITH this code to get up to 25% off your total purchase then** If you purchase a gift card tonight or sometime early tomorrow am, then I would definitely call them tomorrow to make sure they can e-mail you the gift card code in time so that you can place your order while the 15% discount code is still active tomorrow
    Last edited by dkinla; 12-25-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Awesome! I just picked up a Crucial dropshot rod for $135, no tax, free shipping. Pretty good deal, considering most other discounts (like the one you posted a few days ago) specifically exclude Shimano. This is my Christmas present to myself.

Thanks for posting this!

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    Awesome! I just picked up a Crucial dropshot rod for $135, no tax, free shipping. Pretty good deal, considering most other discounts (like the one you posted a few days ago) specifically exclude Shimano. This is my Christmas present to myself.

Thanks for posting this!
    Nice! Did you do the gift card thing for total 25% off? or did you just get the 15% off using the code only? either way... enjoy your xmas gift!

Hey it worked. Ordered a gift card this am for 10% off. Ordered a nice Shimano reel for total 25% with free ship/no tax.

most other places with deals/coupons exclude Shimano, G.Loomis, etc.
    Last edited by dkinla; 12-26-2013 at 03:24 PM.