Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Awww Come on T.O my niners have been playing some football. No One expected them to get out of carolina and look what happened ?
    allowed 10 points on there turf. Scored 23 on a 2nd ranked defense
    Wait a second wasn't San Fran favored? If not I think the line was only a couple points if I remember correctly, hardly "No one expected them to get out of Carolina".

That being said my worse nightmare is New England and Niners in the Superbowl, if that happens I'm just going to get drunker than normal for a Superbowl that and I'll save some money since I'll be in Vegas and won't want to put any money down on either of those damn teams!

So come on Seattle and Denver!!!!

Lol damn you caught me hahah
    Hey man its to whoever wants it more. I dont think the 12th man is going to make a difference and we are going in there with our heads held up high
    we passed the cold weather, The 2nd ranked defense and now we are heading to the loudest stadium #1 ranked defense but like i said to cutbait and everyone else
    i have faith on my niners
    Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Wait a second wasn't San Fran favored? If not I think the line was only a couple points if I remember correctly, hardly "No one expected them to get out of Carolina".

That being said my worse nightmare is New England and Niners in the Superbowl, if that happens I'm just going to get drunker than normal for a Superbowl that and I'll save some money since I'll be in Vegas and won't want to put any money down on either of those damn teams!

So come on Seattle and Denver!!!!

Honestly i agree with you but ive been a niner fan since 1998
    I still remember when Steve Young threw that TD to T.O last second against the packers
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    painful... but so true!

Honestly i agree with you but ive been a niner fan since 1998
    I still remember when Steve Young threw that TD to T.O last second against the packers
    I can actually remember watching O.J. play for them...

True huh
    What about when Donte whitner layed out Stephen Jackson ? personal foul or when Ahmad brooks sacked Drew brees ? cost us the game
    or sunday when ahmad brooks sacked Cam Newton ? cam turned and the reffs called helmet to helmet
    Get out of here with that
    Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    painful... but so true!

True huh
    What about when Donte whitner layed out Stephen Jackson ? personal foul or when Ahmad brooks sacked Drew brees ? cost us the game
    or sunday when ahmad brooks sacked Cam Newton ? cam turned and the reffs called helmet to helmet
    Get out of here with that
    don't knock it! your guys'll get the long end of the stick on Sunday. just watch.

Ohh trust me im watching. It isnt going to be an easy game going against the 49ers let me tell you that much
    Every seahawk fan "we beat you 29-3 last time we met at our house the 12th man OMG the loudest stadium" so what that was week 2 and this is week 20
    A young healthy 49ers team
    May the best team Win

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast