Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I can actually remember watching O.J. play for them...
    Friend of mine played O line for San Fran back during the OJ years, he went to his retirement party. We were at a pizza place during the car chase watching it he told me the night before that Al Cowlings was like a brother to him and would do anything for him, sure enough he was right!

Brees had 34 passing yards at halftime ended up with 309. The Saints rushed for 109. If they did all this why cant ppl see the 9ers moving the ball? RW3 passed for 103 50% completions in a home game. Why do you believe the 49ers cant stop him? Beast mode was beast mode against the saints. 49ers havent given up 100 yards to a single back all year. Why cant they slow him down? Hawk O is been average for the last few weeks and I'm being nice. Why cant the 49ers make it tough on them? This post might not be for homer type of fans. Week 2 will bring u false comfort. This is week 20 and if you think the hawks are playing better ball than the 9ers well........ God bless your heart hahaha

You are the definition of annoying 9er fan.

If you can't see why? Well, bless your heart
    Last edited by cutbait; 01-14-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Brees had 34 passing yards at halftime ended up with 309. The Saints rushed for 109. If they did all this why cant ppl see the 9ers moving the ball? RW3 passed for 103 50% completions in a home game. Why do you believe the 49ers cant stop him? Beast mode was beast mode against the saints. 49ers havent given up 100 yards to a single back all year. Why cant they slow him down? Hawk O is been average for the last few weeks and I'm being nice. Why cant the 49ers make it tough on them? This post might not be for homer type of fans. Week 2 will bring u false comfort. This is week 20 and if you think the hawks are playing better ball than the 9ers well........ God bless your heart hahaha
    the stats that don't show up are the two dropped interceptions by Seattle. Breeze had one good drive and some luck. It's true the 'Hawks phoned in the second half - but will they do that Sunday?

But seriously, dude, I wouldn't worry if I was a Frisco fan - the zebra posse will do their best to make sure the 'Hawks don't spoil Roger Godell's Cali vs New Englad ratings grabber in frozen NJ. Start celebrating now.

So now im an annoying fan because i like to bring up stats ha thats funny..
    you know whats annoying? bandwagon Seahawk and niner fans that come out only through the Good and no where to be found through the bad
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You are the definition of annoying 9er fan.

If you can't see why? Well, bless your heart
    Last edited by Mr T-rex; 01-14-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Lets just leave all of this arguing alone and let sunday do the talking since you guys havent given 49ers the respect that they have earned
    Good luck Sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    the stats that don't show up are the two dropped interceptions by Seattle. Breeze had one good drive and some luck. It's true the 'Hawks phoned in the second half - but will they do that Sunday?

But seriously, dude, I wouldn't worry if I was a Frisco fan - the zebra posse will do their best to make sure the 'Hawks don't spoil Roger Godell's Cali vs New Englad ratings grabber in frozen NJ. Start celebrating now.

There is no fans from other teams self bloviating.

Sea hawk fans don't make 20 different seahawks posts are better.

Patriot fans don't make 20 posts pats stats are undeniable

Bronco fans don't make 20 posts bragging about breaking virtually every offensive record known to man....

You see my point about 9er fan?

Bronco fans don't make 20 posts bragging about breaking virtually every offensive record known to man....

Wait I have to disagree Cutbait. New England fan is by far more annoying than any niner fan could ever attempt to be! Well maybe Phili fan might come close.

Lets just be glad the other Bay Area team isn't in it...
    Last edited by Double A; 01-14-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Oh crap how did I forget about the Raida's when mentioning annoying fans? I know why because they are so forgettable over the last 10 or more years.

When your team is out all you got left is making fun of other teams.

Next year Green Bay....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast