Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good luck Football fans

Well looks like you were right Mr. T-rex, Sherman must be on his roid cycle or something, ridiculous!

Classless man! And that's the main reason why I can't respect the Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Classless man! And that's the main reason why I can't respect the Seahawks
    Don't forget their fans.

Maybe I'm a biased Bronco fan? But does anyone else see the Broncos beating the Hawks?

I see/saw Wilson is out of his league right now. Manning can pick apart the Seattle D with his 5 recievers and audibles, NO?

Seattle's Defense is Dynamic just as Denvers Offense is.

The equalizer is Wilson, and he ain't no SB caliber QB!

This is a complete wahhhhhh fest. What you think San Fran doesn't have an idiot with a big mouth on it? You think Caperstink isn't annoying with all the bicep kissing? Dude has yet to prove ANYTHING yet you guys think he's already the second coming. Seattle defense kicked butt, battery chucker's defense was getting ran on pretty good. The commentators before the game had just about everybody on defense with the niners in the hall of fame already, oops!

Please don't forget to blame the refs. for the loss also, been seeing chucker fan crying about that also on the Internet.

You lost take it like a Raider fan and get your aggressions out with a good riot if need be. Hell I'm shocked I've seen very little whining from New England fan's, they are gaining my respect and I hate New England teams normally (what die hard Laker's fan doesn't?).
    Last edited by seal; 01-20-2014 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Maybe I'm a biased Bronco fan? But does anyone else see the Broncos beating the Hawks?

I see/saw Wilson is out of his league right now. Manning can pick apart the Seattle D with his 5 recievers and audibles, NO?

Only hope for Seattle is their defense. I'll be in Vegas, always go for Superbowl, more than likely my money's going with Denver, don't tell my family up in Seattle!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

I have been a fan of Manning but I don't like Denver...LOL...However, I think Manning and Bronco will win this SP. Bronco has good defend and great offend.

SB XLVIII- brains vs brawn.
    Last edited by City Dad; 01-20-2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: can't count either

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234