Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tona!

Jimmy is the best, maybe ever. But he doesn't drive by the set of his pants like my boy

So many Danica Haters out there. Why do all you Nascar fans Hate her so much.
    She did run good at Daytona for 4th. Richard Petty talkingshit about her couple weeks ago.
    #1 She is Hot
    #2 She has proven she can run with the big dogs.

I'm sticking with Mark Martin till I can find a new driver I like.

LOOKATTHATASS. WHY SO MANY HATERS ?
    DR

Last edited by DockRat; 02-22-2014 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    So many Danica Haters out there. Why do all you Nascar fans Hate her so much.
    She did run good at Daytona for 4th. Richard Petty talkingshit about her couple weeks ago.
    #1 She is Hot
    #2 She has proven she can run with the big dogs.

I'm sticking with Mark Martin till I can find a new driver I like.

LOOKATTHATASS. WHY SO MANY HATERS ?
    DR

Holy Guacamole!!!!!!!!! I could hang that top picture in my Garage. You know, "where I entertain my more sophisticated friends!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-22-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Holy Guacamole!!!!!!!!! I could hang that top picture in my Garage. You know, "where I entertain my more sophisticated friends!!!!!!!!"
    Bunch of Nascar fans I know they talks hit about her. What a joke she is blah blah blah.
    I hope she wins a race this year so all the haters will STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Bunch of Nascar fans I know they talks hit about her. What a joke she is blah blah blah.
    I hope she wins a race this year so all the haters will STFU.
    I totally agree!!!!! She played in the other circut, which some people might say was a much tougher ball game!!!!!!

Don't count out MW. Not to sure what number he is running this time! But he has proved that he's good in the drafting business.

My favorite,,,,,,,,,,,,,hummmmmmmmmmmmmm for this Race,,,,,,,,,,, Marcos Ambrose. Long shot but I won't lose any sleep over it if he doesn't win.

WWO
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 02-22-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Don't count out MW. Not to sure what number he is running this time! But he has proved that he's good in the drafting business.

My favorite,,,,,,,,,,,,,hummmmmmmmmmmmmm for this Race,,,,,,,,,,, Marcos Ambrose. Long shot but I won't lose any sleep over it if he doesn't win.

WWO
    I met most of the drivers and BY FAR Ambrose is my favorite.. real good guy

I heard that during the rain delay, they switched to last year's race and people actually thought it was live. Apparently reading the ticker below the broadcast was a bit difficult.

Even Fox News got into the mix:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I heard that during the rain delay, they switched to last year's race and people actually thought it was live. Apparently reading the ticker below the broadcast was a bit difficult.

Even Fox News got into the mix:

Average Reading ability in the USA is 8th grade 4th month, no surprise they could not understand the ticker.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Average Reading ability in the USA is 8th grade 4th month, no surprise they could not understand the ticker.
    I understand the fans, but how do you explain Fox, who I believe actually broadcasted the actual race, posting that on their news feed?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Average Reading ability for Fox News employees is 8th grade 4th month, no surprise they could not understand the ticker.
    Oh, nevermind!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast