Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: GREAT NEWS!!! The reconstruction of the ponds at Ford Park is underway!!

Default GREAT NEWS!!! The reconstruction of the ponds at Ford Park is underway!!

After pitching this project for over five years, I finally attracted the interest of Fred Ford, the grandson of Ford Park's namesake, who convinced the two Rotary Clubs in Redlands to take the initiative on the ponds. Last week the lower pond was drained and so that the soil can dry out for dredging and re-contouring the bottom and banks. Once the lower pond is completed, it will be re-filled, re-stocked and the process will move to the upper pond. Here is the newspaper article:

http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/li...ands-completes

If you are interested in assisting in the process, contact Mr. Ford at: fredbarbf@earthlink.net

Page not found.

Much better, thanks.

5. Default

Wow, congrats!

I hope they can save most of the fish during the transfer. Plenty of forage in their to keep the bass happy.

Also, I hope they can keep that nice new wall of reeds in the lower pond :)

That is awesome. Hopefully they make the upper pond deeper to prevent those algae blooms.