Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Obama

HEY QUAGGA, you forgot about this one too!!!

I hate when you guys post long posts with no pics! How am I going to learn anything.

The right side wackos are just as stupid as the left side wackos. THAT IS THE PROBLEM!
    Unless you're part of the 1%, be VERY careful what you wish for. So far as the 'liberals', just as crooked only to the other extreme.
    The government has successfully divided, now they only have to conquer and all of the bickering morons will assist them in doing it.
    Unless everyone comes together, we are ALL screwed, doesn't anyone see that? I don't want everything I've worked for taken away to give to "the less fortunate", but I sure as hell don't want everything taken away to give the rich. Wake up people!

Brent

Brent - Good call.

I don't usually get into politics especially on the FNN website but all I want to say as an Independent, both extreme left and right wing political views have a "hard-on" for the others agenda. From my point of view and the election of the first African American president and a democrat at that, it was all downhill for him from the beginning. There was no way he would be liked no matter his political agenda. The Tea Party took care of him right from the start. Whether it was his progressive democratic stances or trying middle of the road "politics" to work with the Republicans, he was doomed to fail ala Mitch McConnell...."our goal is to make him a one term president." This quote was taken within a few months of his inauguration. Or, how about him not being a citizen of the U.S. and the Tea Party starting the "birther" campaign supported by top ranking Republicans. Other rumors of him being a muslim. There's no doubt in my mind a few of you still believe this.

Reading these political views and the vitriol spewed at the President of the United States, the first lady, people of color, the enviroment, democrats, "liberals", etc. etc., makes me wonder where the real hate lies.

I doubt the next elected president will have to deal with what this guy went through..........right, Jeb.....Hillary?

Overall, I'm happy where my family stands at this point in life and after 6 years with the "anti-christ" in office. I was able to retire, put the kids through college who are now working for great companies. The stock market has more than doubled, I have my freedoms irregardless what people say about the IRS and spying, I have my gun, I hunt, I fish, I travel the world and visit countries whose people would do anything to be in my shoes, I have a great medical plan, I'm a devout christian and still able to attend church and pray.........where's the Sharia Law Obama was proposing? We all just need to relax, take a chill pill and look at the whole picture. How many of you can honestly say you're in worse shape than 2007, the last year under a Republican president........yeah, right!

btw -Whether his skin color was black or white, Mychal Massie is a Tea Party right wing conservative, so his views/rant on Obama and the first lady are no surprise.

Sorry for the opine,

Big Al

Quote Originally Posted by Gobigal View Post
    Brent - Good call.

I don't usually get into politics especially on the FNN website but all I want to say as an Independent, both extreme left and right wing political views have a "hard-on" for the others agenda. From my point of view and the election of the first African American president and a democrat at that, it was all downhill for him from the beginning. There was no way he would be liked no matter his political agenda. The Tea Party took care of him right from the start. Whether it was his progressive democratic stances or trying middle of the road "politics" to work with the Republicans, he was doomed to fail ala Mitch McConnell...."our goal is to make him a one term president." This quote was taken within a few months of his inauguration. Or, how about him not being a citizen of the U.S. and the Tea Party starting the "birther" campaign supported by top ranking Republicans. Other rumors of him being a muslim. There's no doubt in my mind a few of you still believe this.

Reading these political views and the vitriol spewed at the President of the United States, the first lady, people of color, the enviroment, democrats, "liberals", etc. etc., makes me wonder where the real hate lies.

I doubt the next elected president will have to deal with what this guy went through..........right, Jeb.....Hillary?

Overall, I'm happy where my family stands at this point in life and after 6 years with the "anti-christ" in office. I was able to retire, put the kids through college who are now working for great companies. The stock market has more than doubled, I have my freedoms irregardless what people say about the IRS and spying, I have my gun, I hunt, I fish, I travel the world and visit countries whose people would do anything to be in my shoes, I have a great medical plan, I'm a devout christian and still able to attend church and pray.........where's the Sharia Law Obama was proposing? We all just need to relax, take a chill pill and look at the whole picture. How many of you can honestly say you're in worse shape than 2007, the last year under a Republican president........yeah, right!

btw -Whether his skin color was black or white, Mychal Massie is a Tea Party right wing conservative, so his views/rant on Obama and the first lady are no surprise.

Sorry for the opine,

Big Al
    Both of the last two reply's were nicely written and a bit of fresh air when it comes to president Obama. I always wondered what was in the minds of people on here who call "Obama the worst president of all times." Which I think is highly unfair!!! However, I do think this "since 2010 we've had the worst Congress of all times." That you can prove by what they accomplished, or what I should say "how little they accomplished." In years to come, I think the historians will be a little kinder to Obama as president. Yet I don't think that will be said of the "Tea Party." Only time will tell!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-08-2015 at 09:37 AM.

Brent - Good call.

Sorry for the opine,

Big Al
    Many great points made, and none were copy pasted.

Well done.

Brent - Good call.

Sorry for the opine,

Big Al
    Thanks Big Al,

I just get so sick of the hate people spew.

Brent

How many of you can honestly say you're in worse shape than 2007
    Lol, I guess you have never looked at this http://usdebtclock.org
    Try to grasp the reality of extreme borrowing. The Bush/Obama Bubble will blow up.
    Invest in long term storage food and lots of lead.
    DR

Dude has borrowed/spent more money than any human ever on the planet earth.

US Debt at $18 Trillion and goes up ONE MILLION DOLLARS every minute and 45 seconds.

http://usdebtclock.org

Last edited by DockRat; 01-10-2015 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Dude has borrowed/spent more money than any human ever on the planet earth.

US Debt at $18 Trillion and goes up ONE MILLION DOLLARS every minute and 45 seconds.

http://usdebtclock.org

Maybe that was the price he had to pay to keep us out of a Depression!!!!!! Last time I checked GDP growth was at 5%, Unemployment was 5.6% and gas is under $2.50 a gallon. Sounds like the ship is in an up righted position again. The country should now act more prudent in their spending habits. The country also shouldn't just look at the spending but also in the revenue flowing into the government. There is a lot of improvements that could be made in that area. (The problem is the Republicans totally oppose any fair improvements in the revenue stream) So just ask your self who is really the problem now?????????
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-10-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345