Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 49ers Vs Broncos Match Up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey T-Rex, our niners are looking like they're getting things in order. BUT, if we go down double digits early, similar to the past couple of games, we could be in for a long night with Denver's offense. With Willis out...our defense is gonna hurt. On the road along with a plethora of defensive injuries, it wll be a true test but i think we'll pull it off. With the s--thawks losing at home, it's official, SEAHAWKS ARE FUGAZI. We are the one and only nfc kings, GO NINERS.

You got that right we need to start trading field goals for touchdowns and that has always been our problems. This is a big test for our team but im pretty confident that we will put out the win, defense is legit and we need to keep them off the field as much as we can and start putting points on the board
    Seahawks are going to be a one hit wonder just like Vanilla Ice

Quote Originally Posted by basshole1 View Post
    Hey T-Rex, our niners are looking like they're getting things in order. BUT, if we go down double digits early, similar to the past couple of games, we could be in for a long night with Denver's offense. With Willis out...our defense is gonna hurt. On the road along with a plethora of defensive injuries, it wll be a true test but i think we'll pull it off. With the s--thawks losing at home, it's official, SEAHAWKS ARE FUGAZI. We are the one and only nfc kings, GO NINERS.

One decent game against a weak opponent = kings of the NFC west. What the hell are these niner fans on?

Guys give it more than one decent win then maybe you can claim royalty!

Seal I've heard about a supposed 9er dynasty... my pic illustrates an Empire... now they are NFC Kings!...

I don't even wanna talk about my pet peeve of "we"... we won.. when our defense..... we played good in the second half. Our defense blah blah

We can go on all day!! let sunday night do the talking
    Bandwagon seal is confused and has 32 teams a season

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Seal I've heard about a supposed 9er dynasty... my pic illustrates an Empire... now they are NFC Kings!...

I don't even wanna talk about my pet peeve of "we"... we won.. when our defense..... we played good in the second half. Our defense blah blah

I don't post on here hardly at all, just don't have the time! I do however have to get in on this one....at 37 years old I became a Niners fan at the age of 7 I am loving the success the team is finally having!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!! And tight lines!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    We can go on all day!! let sunday night do the talking
    Bandwagon seal is confused and has 32 teams a season
    Basshole1 claimed kingdome for the glorious niners, your team!

My list

Green Bay always on top

Next comes any team that beats the niners, raiders or new england. Proud bandwagoner on any team that beats any of those 3 teams.
    Last edited by seal; 10-16-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    This made me Lol!

My dad always says... "What's this WE shiat? Were you on the field? I don't see any grass stains on your arse!"

These young guys don't analyze the games. Just talk with Supreme Confidence beforehand.... Then if their team wins they can say "I told ya so"... and if they lose they can just blame the refs, or just claim that their team "laid an egg" or "blew the game". That way they never feel like they were wrong.

The only way the forty niners win this game is if they outscore the broncos. I do not see that happening.
    -forty niners fan

Damn really ??

Quote Originally Posted by rip-bait View Post
    The only way the forty niners win this game is if they outscore the broncos. I do not see that happening.
    -forty niners fan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast