I was there for the Opener as well, got there a bit late for since there was about 75 cars ahead of me at 5:30 am I was ready to turn around and call it so I know how minimal the shoreline is but at the end of the day I decided to stick it out for a bit, I pass the both around 6:15 since they did open the Gates at 5:45 and but the time started making my way to the west shore I was shocked on how much the water has dropped and the west shore seem like a swarm of aunts it seem like there was no space whats so ever so I figured the first spot I find Ill just stay there and take a nap :-). while I was throwing my lines in the guy next to me hooked up which made me think that it was going to be a good day but than i noticed the trout where running left to right and with about two feet of separation between anglers made me feel that we were going to have a lot of tangles :-(. At the end of the day ended up with 3 trout and 4 tangles :-( (had to cut and retie all 4 times). The Lake staff did come down about 5 times to check we only had 2 rods per person and 8 feet of shoreline.