Went to SARL yesterday and was pretty disappointed. Arrived at 6:30am and left about 1:30pm. Not a bite, not a nibble, nothing. Circled the lake at four spots and spoke to every person there. Of all the people, I think I was the least upset.

Several families camped there and got skunked through the night and day, I spoke to a couple of guys and they arrived at 2am and also had zero luck. They were the most upset at $55 a head and were walking and talking to everyone along the bank of Chris Pond and Casy corner trying to get people to go "storm" the front and ask for either money back or discounts for another visit.

Several rumors were floating about Saturday fishing as well that I know were wrong saying that the largest fish that won the tournament was a 4 lbs Carp. (I did see a 10+lbs catfish posted that was fished at 6:30am that ended up winning the Pink Catfishing event).

Ultimately I don't know if it was because I went on Sunday or they caught so much on Saturday day during the event that it was all fished out or what but it was the worst I have ever heard or seen.