Hey guys, I grew up fishing and have been on family owned boats here and there since I was a kid but have never owned my own. I recently got a bonus and would like to buy a kayak to take my own son or just go out by myself every so often but have a few questions regarding DVL specifically to better guage what type of kayak to buy. If I head out there with a Kayak, what would I need to get it into the water? Can I park next to the water and offload it from my SUV's roof rack or do I need to wheel it in like a regular boat? Or would I need to park far away and haul 100lb of equipment by myself from the parking lot to the water? I can lift more than friends and family that go to the gym but I hate having to haul stuff lol

Are there any recommendations for Kayak's that are peddle kayak's that allow for fish storage and allow for 1 other passenger? I will mostly be out by myself but would love to take my son or daughter out with me every so often. I've read of recommendations for NuCanoe but they have a pic of what looks like a whole family barely able to sit on one of them lol